AP SBTET ER-91 Pharmacy 1st year Time Table Diploma Examinations May 2017

    A detailed Time –Table to conduct the  Diploma Examinations for all regular with backlog subjects of   ER-91 1st  year Pharmacy Schemes. The said examinations are scheduled to commence from 15-05-2017.

STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
ANDHRA PRADESH::VIJAYAWADA
TWO YEAR DIPLOMA COURSES TIME TABLE FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
ER- 91   I year Pharmacy May-2017

Date
Subject code
Subject name
Time

DPH  I Year   02:00PM-TO-05:00PM

15-May-2017
PH-101
Pharmaceutics-I
16-May-2017
PH-102
Pharmaceutical Chemistry -I
17-May-2017
PH-103
Pharmacognosy
18-May-2017
PH-104
Bio-Chemistry and Clinical Pathology
19-May-2017
PH-105
Human Anatomy and Physiology
20-May-2017
PH-106
Health Education and Community Pharmacy
NOTE: The Practical exams will be conducted on the dates notified by the principal of institution

A detailed Time –Table to conduct the  Diploma Examinations for all regular with backlog subjects of   ER-91 2nd  year Pharmacy Schemes. The said examinations are scheduled to commence from 24-03-2017.

ER- 91   II year Pharmacy March/April 2017




Related Post

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments: